Henderson Pride Fest Vendor/Food Booth Sign Up!
Please fill out the application below and pay your fees online for placement.
Vendor applications that have not been paid will be not be submitted to the Vendor Coordinator until payment has been received and holding of spaces will not be permitted if payment is not received.
“*” indicates required fields
Terms and Conditions
1. Set up/Break Down: All Vendors must be set up and ready to sell by 5pm on Friday, 6/10/22. Vendors may begin setting up at 7am the day of the event on 6/10/22. All Vendors must be set up and ready to sell by 5pm on Friday and 11am on Saturday, 6/11/22
Break down can start no sooner than 10:30PM on 6/11/22. **Before leaving, be sure your area is clean and trash disposed of, you must check out with a staff member of Henderson Equality Center, refusing to complete this step will result in forfeiting your security deposit.
2. Staffing: Vendor tables/booths must be manned at all times and remain in-tact until event closes each day.
3. Vendor Responsibility: Vendor will be fully responsible for any loss or damage to his or her property by theft, fire, or casualty. Henderson Equality Center expressly disclaims any responsibility for same. Vendors shall be responsible for any damage which may be incurred to the facilities as a result of or in connection with its operation. Each vendor is responsible for the conduct of his employees and/or representatives and activities must not detract from the image or welfare of the show.
4. Vendor Spaces: Vendor spaces will be assigned. If you have special space needs, please include your request with your application and we will make every effort to accommodate you. Spaces are reserved on a first-come first-serve basis. Vendors must ensure that none of their display equipment extends beyond the space they have booked; this includes any rails, stands, or additional equipment.
Non Profit gets one 10×10 space, 1 6ft table, 2 folding chairs. For-Profits get one 10×10 or 10×20 space, must supply or rent tables and chairs. (All vendor equipment must fit within the 10×10 or 10×20 space allotted, if not you will be required to purchase a larger booth space)
5. One Business per Table: Only one (1) business per table; space may not be sublet or shared without prior approval of an authorized staff of Henderson Equality Center.
6. Electricity: Electric is provided by the City at Electrical Outlet boxes, if you pay for electric, you’re both with have a box to plug into. Please do not over load the box. Please bring strip plugs and your own electrical cords to plug anything you need power into the boxes.
7. Tables and Chairs: Each Vendor accept non-profits and inside booth vendors should furnish his or her own chairs, tables, and tent.
8. Vendor’s Responsibility: Vendors will set-up and dismantle their own display and man their own booths. Vendors should bring their own marketing material.
9. *FOOD TRUCKS / MOBILE FOOD VENDORS: Food Trucks/Trailers will require a permit / proof of inspection in order to be considered for participation. Please call the City of Henderson, Building and Fire Safety Department to schedule an inspection to receive a permit at 702-267-3930
10. Indemnity Agreement:
By the submitting of this application to participate in the Henderson Pride Fest, the applicant, its officers, directors, agents, employees, representatives and/or members shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless the City of Henderson, municipal corporation, and its officers, officials, employees, volunteers, and agents (individually, an “Indemnitee”) from and against any claim, demand, suit, liability, loss, judgment, damage, expense, penalty, fine, proceeding, and cost of every nature (each a “Claim”) arising out of, or in connection with, (a) the Services performed hereunder by APPLICANT or its affiliates, officers, officials, employees, volunteers, or agents (individually, a “Applicant Party”), (b) bodily injury to, or death of any person(s), including without limitation an Indemnitee or Applicant Party. If the APPLICANT wishes to settle a Claim, any settlement must not impose any obligations or expense on the CITY and must fully resolve the Claim against the CITY.
The undersigned has read this agreement carefully, agrees to comply with the rules and regulations, and represents that he/she has the authority to execute this agreement on behalf of the party for whom he/she is signing.
General Rules Regulations Vendors: https://hendersonequalitycenter.org/general-rules-regulations-vendors/
HENDERSON EQUALITY CENTER, HENDERSON PRIDE FEST, AND THE CITY OF HENDERSON WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR LOST, STOLEN, OR DAMAGED STUFF.
Vendors are not allowed to sell vulgar, offensive, weapons, or dangerous items. Vendors are not permitted to sell cannabis, CBD, alcohol, or drugs. Vendors may sell consumable items but must apply as a Food Vendor and complete review by Henderson Pride Fest and inspection by SNHD (unless selling packaged prepared foods). Vendors may not sell any beverages.
NO ENERGY BEVERAGES – We are exclusive to other company.
NO BEER – We are exclusive to other company.
NO ALCOHOL – We are exclusive to other company.