Hours and Location
The Henderson Equality Center Food Pantry is open Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday from 2PM to 6 PM at 1490 W Sunset Rd, Suite 120 Henderson NV 89014.
- Low Income
- Families with Youth
- TEFAP (The Emergency Food Assistance Program)
Food Pantry Guidelines
- Clients are welcome to use the pantry once a week during a visit to the center.
- The pantry is for the individual client needs and their immediate family members who live in the same household, not the entire neighborhood. We ask the clients take only what they will need and use.
- At times the pantry will have items that need to be refrigerated or be keep in a freezer.
- Respect for each other is a courtesy that will be enforced, if you make a mess, we ask you to clean up your own mess. Help us, help you!
- If you leave items from your bags in the parking lot, we will suspend your services. Items that you do not want, please bring them back inside to the front desk.
- You are welcome to take what you need – there may be restrictions on specific items, as to allow for more people to benefit from the abundance we may have. Clients who take food and then sell it will lose their privilege of using the pantry on their visits to the Henderson Equality Center.